The Perfect Mid-Size Truck We Are All Waiting ForApr 10th, 2020
The 2019 Ford Ranger Reinvented
This year, Ford announced that the new 2019 Ford Ranger will be on the market early next year and we can’t wait! It has been nearly seven years since the Ranger came out and there some serious improvements in the compact pickup. Here’s a brief overview on the alternative to the classic F-150 that will be sure to turn heads as soon as its released.
What To Expect
The North American version of the Ranger has a new, fully boxed frame, a steel body and steel front bumper. The tailgate is aluminum with a Ranger stamped spoiler. With four full-size doors in Supercab and Supercrew cab options, eight new wheel choices and eight colour selections, the new 2019 model offers optional chrome and sport appearance packages. The interior will have two colour choices: Ebony and Medium Ash.
There is ample space to seat up to 5 passengers making the 2019 Ford Ranger the perfect truck for trips up to the cottage or getting around the city with your family comfortably. There’s also Sync 3 with an 8.0-inch touchscreen and waterproof storage under the rear seat.
Rick Bolt, the Ranger’s program engineer proclaims, “we expect best-in-class payload when we launch” and is certain that Ford has made “a serious truck.”
- The standard 2.3L EcoBoost® engine with Auto Start-Stop technology
- Innovative 10-speed automatic transmission
- Available Trail Control is like an off-road cruise control – You have full brake and throttle control over rough terrain allowing you to maintain a constant speed between 2-24 km/h
- Available Terrain Management System will enable you to shift on a whim into Normal, Grass/Gravel/Snow, Mud and Sand with specific mapping for each.
- FX4 Off-road Package has a status screen so that you can monitor the pitch and roll of the truck as well as the steering angle of the front wheels. The bash and skid plates will protect the undercarriage, while the All-terrain tires come equipped with an exaggerated tread pattern for better traction.
- Electronic Locking Rear Differential is intended to be used a lower speeds and low-traction roads. You will be well prepared for any mud, snow and even taking the boat out for the season!
- The SYNC Connect feature in the Ranger creates an in-vehicle Wi-Fi hotspot to which you can connect up to 10 devices, so use FordPass™ to keep track of your Wi-Fi data usage. The hotspot can be accessed up to 50 feet outside the vehicle.